We are one of few cruises line in Halong Bay with fully equipment, the highest safety standards with sonar, radars. Each cabin is provided modern alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensor, fire extinguishers, hydrant and hoses, life jacket and clear emergency instructions. However, the most important one to make the excellent service, to constantly listen to and learn any feedback of customers to improve our service, to constantly researching, developing a new product and build the new remote to the gorgeous area with the path less traveled, to constantly keep environment in Halong Bay is our staff - the HUMAN RESOURCES.
For the fully equipment of the luxurious cruise line provided by the management with the professional staff, PELICAN CRUISES guarantees to bring intimate atmosphere and world class of the service to the customers.
- Tuan Chau Island
- Tung Sau Area
- Ti Top beach
- Luon Bo area
- Sung Sot Cave
- Cave exploration
- Spa massages (with surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Cooking class
- Watching Vietnamese cultural films
- Music entertainment
- Squid fishing
- Tai Chi
8.30 – 19.30: Our mini van will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre around 8.30 am. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge
Transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise
Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
Visiting Tung Sau area, is covered by the leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery. You can wit yourself the process of the jewel, from culturing to harvesting and sculpting, Moreover, you have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy busy space with pearl maker, you can experience the completion of pearl.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese BBQ Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
23.00: End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.00 – 08.00: The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai Chi Chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30: Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a buffet brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 15.30: Return to Hanoi by mini van.
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive in Hanoi
End of the trip.
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Welcome Drink
- Entrance & Sightseeing Fees
- Luxury Cabins & Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- All meals on board
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Insurance on board
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfare, VISA arrangement
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $40/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2018 or Lunar New Year day Feb 4th 2019
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.