Taste Hanoi street food & Learn about Northern – Hanoi cuisines
Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Old Quarter Hanoi or at an appointment in the case you stay far away the Old Quarter).
The beginning of the walking food tour, the guide will introduce for you about the history and quintessential culinary culture of Hanoiers’ food and some Vietnamese specialties.
Walking around Hanoi Old Quarter, you will try Vietnamese fresh fruit, snacks and then visit some famous local stalls/ restaurants to taste Vietnamese traditional dishes cooked by local chefs (like Vietnamese bread, Phở, Vermicelli with marinated char-grilled pork, Stuffed pancake, Girdle-cake… You can choose by yourself or follow our recommendations. Vegetarian dishes or special requirement will also be served by our best.
To perfectly finish the food tour, our guide will lead to one of the oldest and the most famous coffee shop in Vietnam. In there, you will try the best Vietnamese traditional coffee – Egg-coffee with very unique taste from the sweetness of egg glair and the bitterness of coffee. If you don’t prefer coffee, you can enjoy egg-kakao, egg-beer or other sweet gruel.
After the foodie tour, our guide shows you direction to your hotel or you can continue explore Hanoi by yourself.
- B= Breakfast, Lunch = L, Dinner = D as mentioned above
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 2 Sim cards for internet SIM card
- Mineral waters 2 bottles /1pax/1day
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children from 8-11: Charge 75%
- Children from 4-7: Charge 50%
- Children under 3: Free of charge